Thursday, September 18, 2008

This week

Okay, so I did go back and blow out the back...should have did the same to the lowersides. I really dont understand why that step determines how my hair FEELS I understand it looking better because it is not curly when flat ironed but it feels different. So right now, I am not too happy with how the sides look. I am gonna wait a few days and redo it. Probably Saturday because I am going out that night anyway. Also, since i can do 5 days during my break, I should be washing it Sunday. And when I wash it sunday, I am going to add my Biolage into my prepoo. Also, I may start buying 2 replinishing packs. That way I can do it more like my prepoo, where it is for sure being fully saturated. The back feels better but there a couple rough areas. I pulled it apart so i could touch the strands and like a not even 1/8 of an inch is what is rough, not all of it...that is good. I cannot afford to get it trimmed more, so i am gonna keep working on moisturizing it. I noticed last time that me taking care of it softened it. Then I will get it cut with my next relaxer in October.

Also, I am running low on carrot oil, so i am gonna try to use the tea tree oil in its place. It is getting a little cooler and again i cannot afford more carrot oil. I should have gotten the part by my ears cut down, because it is longer than the rest and it seems to do whatever (it is like half down my ear).

At the rate I am going, I should have chin length hair by January though!!!! I am happy about that, I just hope I can get it back healthy. It never used to feel like this, so i am highly concerned. I hate oils, so what I would like to do is find a daily moisturizing cream that is not $800! lol! That would be great!

No comments: