Thursday, September 25, 2008

This week' wash and color


Today I actually remembered to take pictures...yea! So I will use them to say what I did. There are alot but oh well, for the most part i think i uploaded them in the right order.







I was trying to get a close up...you can kind of see new growth....oddly the edges did not get wet, lol! Just like the middle and top. So you can also see how much it has grown since that color was done. Could be more, but oh well. I am slippin on my eating habits so yeah. It is going well enough for me so far. So as you can see the color is almost gone! Maybe by the end of the year it will all be cut off? We will see!
These next few are my prepoo....this week I did the Lekair with my Biolage and carrot oil...the carrot oil on the ends only.


Plastic cap for the dryer!
Under the dryer lol...i did 18 minutes....should have been 20 but I am a clock watcher and i couldn't take it anymorE! I had it on medium heat
After the prepoo before the wash

The prepoo stuff
I just washed it...see the random assortment of textures? Ugh!

Before adding the color in
Forgot to turn the picture....but that is the color, it is just black
The color..thought I uploaded more here, oh well....You get the idea....but hmmm, it looks a little weird here. Looked fine everywhere else
Plastic cap! I went through 3 today lol! I sat under the dryer 10 minutes then let it sit 25 more...the directions say 25 at room temp but for gray do 10 under the dryer and let cool for 5....a tad confused but no recent relaxer so i guess it was okay.
I hate rinses....ugh
After I rinsed? Maybe not because it is on my head still....lol!
Oh no that is before the rinse....So this is the new deep conditioner i use. I love it! It feels so good and makes my hair feel really good. Okay from here i got my pictures confused. So these may or may not be a combo of my hair with the conditioner or after i washed the conditioner out....I don't know lol, sorry. But I think I did a good job with the coloring! 






To end, I put on my leave-in conditioner and I combed it through....Oh i combed the deep conditioner through too. I think i pulled most of the curls. I am attempting to use less heat therefore trying not to blow it out. Should work out fine. I am letting it airdry the rest of today and tomorrow i will style it. Probably the same fly style i did....or maybe i will reverse it, we shall see. And i will take pictures of it this time. Also i think the color might help it look better. With the red, since it was slightly uneven when it grew and was cut, it looked funny in the back. So this should help that out. 

Oh I was thinking of doing a "corrective relaxer" but no. I read you should have a pro do it and i am broke so whatever. I think as it gets longer, it will be okay because it will help it look voluminous whereas with it short, it is just irritating. 

That's all for today....styling process tomorrow!

No comments: