Sunday, September 28, 2008

LOL, I lied

Okay, so I am trying to find a barber and had to ask around. Of course ppl ask why.....I don't get why ppl make big deals out of stuff. I change my mind a lot...oh well, it usually works out better in the end.  Don't feel like getting highly into it. I just don't wanna talk much about what I am doing because when i chnge my mind ppl seem to think i just am randomly doing stuff and it gets really irritating to answer questions. So I just whether DO stuff so after awhile you see what I am doing. One of the reasons I like having a blog...I know i am mainly the only person who will read it but it is nice to talk like I am talking to other ppl so when I read it it is more interesting? IDK lol! I just like holding myself accountable and having a record.

 So i decided to get it cut tomorrow at Great clips so I have more time to pick a barber. I want to go to one close to me. I know some that are cheaper and still good but further....Might as well stick with one near by and save gas. So the one I am thinking of going to is like 15 minutes down the road i think. 

Also, i need to make a new routine comment! My hair will be too short to really prepoo for about a month or 2. So I will concentrated more on keeping my scalp/hair/head lol moisturized. Once it starts to get thicker, I will start prepooing. That is like 1 to 2 months for real. Once I can prepoo, I will start steaming. What I used to do was put a warm towel on my head sometimes. It felt nice, so I will do that until I start prepooing again. Feels good on your face and head! Also, i think once my CON shampoo runs out, I will by tea tree shampoo that i mentioned. I have read alot that paul mitchell is best yet pricey. At Sallys they have that GVP brand stuff that I found out really is comparable to it, some products being better. So I will be buyng that one which is the same price as the CON one! I don't know how much is left in the bottle, will have to check. 
As far as deep conditioning......I may just do the directions for the normal version until it gets longer. Those say put it on for like 3 minutes and rinse. When I wash my hair I usually wash first then put the conditioner in and actually wash my body while it sits on then rinse since most conditioners say 1-3 minutes. So I will just do that...and maybe just put the hot towel on my head too. It's not scorching hot, just like warm. My warm enough is if it fogs my glasses just a little, it is hot enough but not too hot....pretty good system. 
Then with it really short, it dries in 2 seconds, so I will put on the Leave-in and Olive Oil Lotion and be done!!!!!
Once it starts getting longer, I will of course add steps. Like towel blotting, then leave in, then olive oil. And I will go back to the dryer prepooing and deep conditioning and then add in detangling. For the next 2 months though, it will be pretty carefree even with prepooing being added. It will get more complicated with detangling as it gets longer. But still the whole process is much easier and less time consuming. I am happy about it and should have done this before. Granted you cant do something you dont know, lol!
Knowing me i will think of something else....so yea

No comments: