Friday, September 26, 2008

Day 2...I finished my hair

Okay, these pictures are the styling process for my hair! Yesterday I let it air dry...well yesterday/all night. Excuse the wildness....but you will be able to see what the TOO MUCH VOLUME post was talking about.
The above picture...and the next are when i combed my hair out before parting it and sectioning it out. Ugh, look at my edges :(

That is too, it looks rough.....I don't like that
So these are my hair in sections....I like to do about 5-6 sections. I do the sides, the top and the bck into 2. It makes it seem like it goes faster.

I put on the olive oil lotion on each section. If i do it all over at once it will mostly be in one area.
First section to curl

I curled it....near my ear is a little awkward. That is one of the still rough areas...actually this whole side is...but it feel good/better now!
Whole side done!
See how you still see all the "great texture".....

Both sides done


Top done


Top done, trying to comb to tone it down
See how that side looks! the right on the picture.....it looks just "textured" But you saw it was also curled.....
All done



Trying a saran wrap treatment. It helps flatten out your hair and give it sheen. So That is 2 pieces, one around and another on top


As you can see my head sweated a little....i sat under the dryer about 15 minutes.
It is much flatter and this side looks slightly better :)


LOL! not my best picture....or a good angle. Anywho, so the next test is how will it look once it is wrapped tonight and then combed down. I know i tie my scarf too tight and pull it too hard on my edges. So I am gonna try to do it looser. Also, i dont know if i will actually wrap it or just tie it in place. Wrapping usually keeps the curls but last time did not. But if i dont, i will have to put the sides back sooner. So we shall see.

No comments: