Sunday, September 21, 2008

Silk Elements

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I used the silk Elements moisturizing conditioner today! And my hair feels much better! It is softer and easier to comb through! Like I semi blew it out because i am trying a slickback style with the back and sides and it was pretty soft.

Also, there are a few areas that are just really rough, even they felt better today!

I did do a little different today....My prepoo was just Lekair and Olive Oil, I didnt do it like a relaxer, i just put it on there. I let it stay on 40 minutes then did 5 under they dryer. I washed once with the shampoo and twice with my Biolage. Then put in the Silk Elements...I didnt do it like a relaxer either. This conditioner is much thicker and i did not need the whole package. I did use it very liberally, especially on my ends. I sat under they dryer for 7 minutes with it then washed it out with cold water. I used the same leave-in but instead of the straightening cream, I sprayed oil sheen (bottle says to do so before blow drying for added shine). I used a pomade to slick it but the curlyness stayed. Anywho, so i "slicked" it back and tied it up for about 3 hours. It was flat but you could see the curls in it. So i went ahead and flat ironed it down and back on the back and sides.

There is alot of hair! I semi flipped the back and it was a pretty good length....I am trying a new style this week so next week (maybe) i will try a flipped style!!! This week I am going to try a spiky fly away thing. I read the way to achieve those is to flat iron it and then use a pomade and finger style it. So we will see how that works out!

So I am going to continue to use the Silk elements because it seems to be working pretty well. One week and it feels that nice. Also, i think doing the conditioner stage even though I plan to deep condition is a good idea. It is a fortifying strengthening conditioner so i need that.  

I am excited!

No comments: