Wednesday, September 3, 2008

After second perm, day 4

My hair is still looking really good. Very straight and laying down. It is also softer now and looks great. I was gonna wash it tomorrow because I was supposed to go out tonight, but I am not going, so I guess I will wait til like Friday or Saturday. Hopefully this time won't take 5 whole hours, but I am sure it will because I want it to look good and I will get tired. 

It is the last couple weeks of school, so I will probably do it off and on whichever day. Like do all the prepoo, wash, deep condition, blow out. break. flat iron front break flat iron back. Actually I may do the back first this time that way I can kind of decide how I want the front to go. I have it parted on the left now going right. It was only parted at the top of my head and going all around before. Next week I will do no part again or part on the right. And I might let the sides hang. Now they are tucked back so my hair looks shorter than it is. Cute nontheless!

Oh I have not been using the tea tree oil (bcause it seems to just sit), but I have been doing carrot oil at night or in small quanity in the morning since it actually absorbs (water-based).

I have to clean up, so I might not do a heat prepoo when i do wash it. I might just air do it....depends on how I feel though. I don't feel my hair would get what it needed without the heat because it is so thick no matter the time. Like my hair was not crazy soft after the deep conditioning last week. So I also think the heat prepoo is very much needed.

I am sleepy right now, so hopefully i will remember to post my pictures tomorrow....hopefully.

No comments: