Thursday, September 18, 2008

Product choice maybe?

Okay, so I have been searching and looking and a few times while getting my replinishing paks, I notice Silk Elements has one too. So today while on my fav blog I noticed ppl saying they used the line. I looked at reviews of different conditioning stuff, and it seems to be a good product. It is supposed to make your hair very soft, silky, managable, etc. I found they have a daily conditioner and the deep conditioner. So, I think I am gonna go get it tomorrow and wash my hair early in the day...maybe. If I don't do it tomorrow, Sunday definitely. I want to do it tomorrow because I am supposed to go out tomorrow night. However, i would hate to do it only to sweat and have to redo it. Soooo, idk yet. 

I am thinking about how to change it up....I just need alot of moisturizing right now. some (not all, or even most) of my hair is really dry. 

When I wash it, I am thinking of just cowashing.....I want to try a new routine to see what happens. Something like this:

Prepoo (the normal way, not the deep condition way), cowash (with my biolage twice), deep condition (trying the moisturizing kind, silk elements first off). Then I will do the God awful part, ugh!!!!!  But I thinkkkk, I will use the leave-in conditioner and then if that conditioner I want to try is a cream like it said, I will add it maybe? Or if they have a straightening cream, I will try it. Then do the blow out process and then flat iron it all. The reason I want another straightening cream is because I would like to try something a bit stronger. I don't think the garnier is for my hair type...like I think it may not be for hair a thick as mine. It is just so thick, I would like it to be much straighter and looser BEFORE i even start to flat iron it. We shall see what i can find. I don't have much money, so gotta see what happens tomorrow.

I have all these ORS products which I love, but the smells and some of the oilyness is irritating me. And it really is weighing my hair down. OH! I still have the Olive Oil lotion...it does not smell that bad sooooooooo maybe I will use that. It is to protect your hair from heat....not sure if that helps with the straightening part though.

 Gonna find that out tonight.

I am sure my stress does not help!

Okay, and something else. So I would love to just be "bone straight". it is really frustrating to have to do all this extra straightening. So, my sister said she read that it is okay to relax the rest of your hair from time to time. And that maybe with my next relaxer, I should. Also, because clearly the back of my hair is still curly. So, I think I am going to do that. The only issue is that I would like to find where she read about it so I know how long. 
In my mind, i think if you do that, you should do the relaxer on the new growth, smooth it and then put it on the rest of your hair and then smooth it for not that long. Like really not long. But I gotta find it.

No comments: