Monday, September 22, 2008

Next Day update!

Yes! I let my hair stay slicked and tied down all night so it would be flat, with the top part pinned up. When I unwrapped it, it was still soft. Even the areas on the side and back that were really rough feel good! So I was gonna do a funky flip spiky thing on the top but i curled a little too light. I had started with the very front and so it ended up being curled back, so i curled it all back. And so it has this slight roll thing going back, think an old school permed look for a man, lol! Or that model chick that was semi masculine....she was in Change Clothes and Go (Jayz). It is kind of like that. Very cute!

I love how it feels so far. I am gonna keep using the Silk Elements and doing this new routine. Also, i used much less product....just the olive oil lotion on my hair before curling it, so it is finally not greasy. I think i wont be using th glossing polisher anymore. Then again, i was putting it on every strand, lol! We will see. I tend to use products stop and then use them later.

Only difference in the styling...next time i will start curling from the top and go forward because as I went back, I could not see over the curls and i was smashing them or trying not to and didnt seem to straighten it as well. Mainly the ends of it.I am excited about it though. And this length is way more versatile than ppl think!

No comments: