Saturday, September 6, 2008

2nd wash

Okay today I just don't feel like uploading the pictures and I should be doing school work, so I will make this quick-ish.

I had alot to do today, so I got up and did my prepoo mix (LeKair, Carrot Oil, and a conditioner leftover from a color), put the baggie on and left for about 2 hours. It was good and hot outside, so it did a good job. I washed my hair, but it has been pretty dry (NO MORE SEW-INS FOR ME....MY HAIR NEEDS CONSTANT MOISTURE) so I used the shampoo once then my Biolage conditioner. After that, I patted it dry with a towel and put in my deep conditioner (ORS replenishing pack). I didn't feel like sitting under the dryer (and have alot to do), so I left it on for an hour with a plastic cap. I washed that out with COLD water. Then did the leave-in conditioner followed by the straightening cream. I blew it out, but I was slightly lazy, sooooo some still had to air dry. I took a break and did some stuff, then went back and used the ORS glossing polisher and flat ironed it out. I think it looks much better this week (the style). And I think it looks less dry. It feels better, some parts are still a tad bit dry, but much better than last week.

Also, I have a little dandruff but not a ton, so it is not that visible. Last week I had been applying carrot oil at night (or in the morning if i forgot). I noticed when my hair gets really dry, the tea tree oil (which is oil based, carrot oil is water based), it seems to just sit on my hair and never absorb. And when i do the water sealed by oil, it does not help either. Since it feel so much better this week, Ithink if i keep this up, it will soften up soon. Maybe by next month it will be soft like it was :(

Oh! After the wash, my hair was curly, but the newly permed area was more straight and the curls seemed looser. That was good, there were som thick areas of curls still but not many. 

I will be happy when it gets long enough to roller set because then I can do that instead of flat ironing it every week. That will probably be the end of the year though. It is only September and my hair is already close to what i want it to be (on the sides). The back has so much layering that it will take longer, but as far as bobs go, it will just look lik I got it cut like that probably.


No comments: