Saturday, September 27, 2008

Great Clips

Okay, so that comment that i can't get up here is what i think....

Basically 1/2" off the whole back....1/4" on the crazy bad side. 

I don't get what these ppl's problem is with CUTTING HAIR! I understand there are tons of idiots who dont understand the thoughts behind getting trims but I do. If i tell you to cut ALL the damaged ends, why can't they just do it! They are so stupid. And the girl said yes I cut it all off....no you did not! Ugh...so stupid! I think they worry more about keeping the length than just cutting it off. I would whether my hair LOOK AND FEEL AND BE healthy than long. I have had long hair before, thanks! I can handle waiting. I really do prefer health over look....I have had like not even 1 cm of hair on my head....i look fly with no hair. Yes it is harder to style but i am figuring it out. And actually, I bet if i get it cut, then i may be able to actually do wash and gos.

Just wanted to vent really quick. The only reason i never got it recut was because i did it before, and i didnt want to them to think i was always doing it to get over on ppl.

No comments: