Thursday, September 18, 2008

FIGURED IT OUT

Ifigured out why my hair feels rough. I was looking over the hair blog I read and this was a list of moisture based deep conditioners which should be used when your hair feels like mine. This gets it back nice and soft. It is just dryness! So I can fix it! The ORS is on the protein list....too much protein does that. I was wondering that. So either tonight or tomorrow i will be going to Walmart to get something on this list to use in place of it for the next few weeks to get my hair feeling great. I think depending on how it goes, my new plan is to use the ORS only when I get the relaxer for the protein. I get alot in my diet, so I may be okay without it. I eat plenty of high protein meats and vegatables. (I am a semi fitness/food addict so I pay attention to the nutrition facts).

So the goal at the moment (since growth seems to be doing fine), is to get my hair feeling soft and moisturized.

MOISTURIZED
SOFT
SHINY
current goals.....

Oh keep forgetting the pictures, guess I can do it now!

No comments: