Sunday, September 28, 2008

Best Idea all around

Scroll down for explanation of these pictures.....






Okay, so clearly my hair is a source of major stress right now. When I am crazy stressed, I usually cut my hair off or color it....cutting works better, lol!

So I am cutting my hair and starting over....so after today, the next entry will be STARTING OVER. I am gonna cut it low, I am about to supply a picture of that...well the range of where it will be. 

The plan is to cut it now (Octoberish), and let it grow until July natural. But still doing all the things I have learned like prepooing and deep conditioning. And Moisurizing with different stuff that i find works better, lol!

No coloring (hardest for me).
Regular trimmings.
Doing everything RIGHT.

October to July will be 9 months, and at the end of that time, maybe I wont actually get a relaxer, maybe i will find out some other way to straighten it. We shall see. 

PICTURES! Okay, I wanted to show the difference so this makes more sense. There is another picture a couple years ago where i was taking GREAT care of my hair because i thought i was growing it out (as opposed to the lack of care this year when i thought i would cut it off anyway)....but that picture is missing.  It had actually gotten way way longer than in the middle one but hey, it is a goal to top!

First picture is from November 10, 2007. My hair is extra low...actually my fav style. It is very me and I rock it well. But I want long hair and that is too extremes lol! The good thing is, it is now like old reliable. When something goes wrong with my hair I cut it all away an have that!

Second picture is like midJune 2008. My hair had grown and had color. Could have been way longer and healthier but like I said I thought I was gonna cut it to the above picture length.

Third picture is like June 29, 2008....it was actually about a week after the second photo was taken. I did this one because you can see the length in the back as well. November to June is the amount of hair you have their.....well a little shorter....this is after my first trip to Great Clips before I went the second and third time.

New things are good....I am gonna be optimistic about this!

No comments: