Friday, January 2, 2009

wig photos...

Finally got them all uploaded....took forever, but anywho so these are pictures with the same wig but this first set i pushed it back to look shorter.....excuse my expressions....i was on ichat while taking them, lol!

I think this is around the length it will be by the end of the year....but it will be cut into a bob so it will look a little fuller.









I took these on my phone, whick is why they are a tad blurry. But this is the full wig and maybe my hair will be this long.....sometime in 2010? 











Right here is where i VERY QUICKLY cut off the length to show it more bob like....my photoshop skills are way better than this but i did it in like 5 minutes (for all the photos not each lol).


That one is cute...the above, lol! The most bob-esque i think

Cute too!....even though it is blurry






I like this one too!!!!!
So below is where i played with the pink.....again very quickly done, lol....within that same 5 mintues.
was trying to show a flipped pink piece...pretend (i will find photos later)

under layer pink
i like this picture! lol


under more


a little of both....still a nice style!
Soooooooo, this is basically what i have been talking about. Let's hope i can reach these goals....especially those ones i really loved, oh that would be great to have when i start interviewing!!!!

No comments: