Thursday, January 8, 2009

Update

Don't feel like doing a video and posting all.....and this is short.

So did the cowash half of the routine again yesterday. And it was okay....not quite as curly, i may have combed/detangled too much. I am gonna try not detangling next time.  

I have a huge issue with shrinkage sooooo that is a problem i am working with.

Also, i think i use to much moisturizier. I am gonna use less. I think i will apply it a little closer front to back but squeeze it less maybe.

My head is itchy.....but since i am doing the same stuff that helped it not itch, i guess it is growing! Ugh, ithat is what i hate about growing.....all the itching, lol! It does not itch bad yet, but enough. I think my hair grows faster when it is warmer out, sooooooo it may get bad in a few months....or if it decides to get warm again.


Also....school started this week. I am gonna try not to stress out and all. When i was stressed and down at the end of 08, nothing happened, but at the beginning of 08 when i was stressed my hair was falling out. Like I would wash it and there would be hair all over the tub, ewwwwwwww. So, yeah....let's not have that.

No comments: