Sunday, January 11, 2009

Official Update is Here

Okay, with my hair being so short, and it being humid this week, I think I won't detangle for a little bit. The one day it was no humid out, it came out good still, but it keeps raining.....i think the weather got confused and said "oops, i forgot to make it rain in the rain season, let's catch back up". LOL!

I say that cuz yesterday, i didn't feel like detangling and i knew it was raining and it came out better, the curls were defined.

My issue is still that my curls are so small....like you know how people have like the big curls? Mine are so tiny, and when i try to finger curl using my hair, it looks like a knot of something. I remember when my hair was long after the first 7 months, that it was still small curls but bigger. So perhaps as it gets longer, they will just stick out better. I will see, I just wish i had the bigger looser curls. OH WELL! 


No comments: