Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sally's Visit

Oh! I am happy I was too lazy to get up and go to Sallys the last few days, today there is a sale! Don't know how long it will be going, but yea!

So I got the Shampoo and Conditioner for 2 for $10 (5 each) instead of $8 each! And I got some more of my beloved deep conditioner (on sale for 6.99) and I got the liquid gel (not on sale but only 3 something). And 2 applicator bottles (2 for $3, instead of 1.79 each). And i got a bonnet. didnt get the one i mentioned because i would have to pay 2.39 every month and a half, no thanks. So i got one that was 2.49 but is supposed to stay on your head (as opposed to friction with the pillo pushing it off).

I also went to Publix and bought some Vo5 conditioner and more Fruictisse. Sally's had the Silk Treatment butttt i opted to leave it because it was 7.99 for a kind of small bottle. I didnt feel it was worth it. The Fruitisse was actually cheaper at PUBLIX than at WALMART.....major gasp there! It is usually 3.94 at walmart, it is 3.23 at publix. I went to 2 because the one by Sally's was out of it, but that's where i saw the price. So i was going to go to the one right by my house on the way home, but i was next to another one when i ran other errands. So yea! Saved money twice! The VO5 is like anywhere between .78 and .94 at walmart...it changed at some point, soooo yeah, but at publix it is 1.09 so i bought 2. 

I talk about reorganizing my entire life in my fitness blog (not there yet, doing it after this one), and i mention reorganizing my whole apt. As part of that, i have issues throwing things out sometimes, so stuff i know i wont use, i will just put in the back or in a box in my vanity, but i am gonna sort the stuff that is in my current routine and have it up front and read. Although i have alot, so it is possible the current stuff will all be on the vanity with the rest stuffed underneath, lol! we shall see!

So, this is my official product list.

Pre-Poo
-VO5 strengthening conditioner
-ORS Olive Oil Lotion
-Proclaim? Tea Tree Oil/ORS Tea Tree Oil

Wash
-GVP Tea Tree Shampoo
-GVP Tea Tree Conditioner
-Silk Elements Olive Oil Moisturizing Treatment
-Shower comb
Style
-ORS Olive Oil Lotion
-Garnier Fruitisee Leave-in Conditioner (Silk and Shine?)
-Silk Elements Liquid Gel

Okay, with that said, I still have alot of my CON shampoo, so I might just give that bottle to someone. I think I have more because I stopped washing twice everytime. And I Co-wash more. I read about shampoos not being really good for you and blah blah blah, but whatever. I just dont want it to be wasted and just sit there in my cabinet. As for the Biolage, there is not much left in it, so What I will do is, I will use it up, but i think i will use it when I co-wash. I wash my hair like every other day usually, so maybe once a week i will use it instead of the tea tree one. It was too expensive to just use in my pre-poo, lol. And once it is gone, then that will be the end of it. As for the style section. I think that area is fine. It will all be done wet, so it should be fine.

I got 2 applicators, probably dont need both, but oh well. So the shampoo is gonna go in one of them. Shampoo is supposed to be applied to your scalp only, not your hair (because of the danger issue....sulfates i think). The rule is shampoo your scalp, condition your hair. So i will use that to apply it directly to my scalp. The pre-poo will go in the other one. And the style section obviously in the one it is in now. Luckily my vanity should not be too crowded. But i will have to put the bottles in something alone. 

Wash stuff will just be in the shower, but the pre-poo stuff and style stuff will need to go under the sink.....crowd city down there once i get stuff situated (perhaps a box is betteR). So just the applicator bottles and the gel go on my vanity. I decided to do alot of the bottles because when i traveled recently, i had way less huge bottles. so it was alot less stuff i had to take with me! I will continue that. I keep my deep conditioner in a really small food container (it never goes back in the kitchen), and it holds about 2 to 3 washes worth of conditioner. Maybe I should save the biolage for when i travel. It is a smaller bottle than the tea tree conditioner is. I dont travel much but it is a thought.

I may start combing the pre-poo with the comb too, i will think about that. Oh! speaking of combs. So i looked at the comb in the store. It looks just like mine BUT the teeth are actually closer together and it is smaller. Also, the balls are like silicone covers at the ends of the teeth. A quick way to cover a manufacturing issue if you ask me, and luckily it worked out. I will keep mine. It was about the same price, maybe cheaper. Okay, soooooo, i think I covered everything. 


Oh forgot, so in the fitness blog i discuss getting back on my workout plans. This will help my hair too, because being healthier promotes hair growth! yea! 

See, it is a brand new me!

No comments: