Friday, January 2, 2009

First Wash of 2009 details

Okay, so i forgot to put in the pre-poo while i was doing stuff, lol! So i just decided to give the shampoo and conditioner alone a whirl. And OMGGGGGGG! I missed shampoo that tingles....and I have never had conditioner that did. My head feels amazing right now! Yeaaaaaa!

And I realized some flaws in my regimen. So I will be washing everyday now becaue I will be working out. I dont want to over shampoo...or deep condition 800 times a week. So I think I am going to wash 3 times a week, cowash 4 times a week, and deep condition on the wash days. My workout schedule is 6 days a week. 4 cardio only, 3 cardio with strength, so I think I will be washing on cardio/strength days and cowashing on cardio only days. But where does that leave day 7???? LOL! Oh, i already accounted for it, never mind! 

I need to start talking about other stuff....eventually i will start posting photos i find of styles i like. Oh and the photos i took earlier, I will put up tomorrow probably!

No comments: