Friday, January 2, 2009

First Wash of 2009

I have photos somewhere of my hair before....i will just use some christmas photos i think, lol! Oh wait, i got it cut since then.....well looks the same.

So anyway, I am about to wash my hair with my new products and test my styling stuff. I put some of the gel on my hair last night just to see and that spot was still soft....good look!

Recall, if all goes well my new regimen is as follows:

PREPOO using mix of VO5, ORS Olive Oil Lotion, Tea Tree Oil (ORS or Parnevu is what the other one is). 
WASH using TTO shampoo, TTO conditioner, and Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment.
STYLE using mix of Garnier Fruitisse Sleek and Shine Leave in conditioner, Olive Oil Lotion. Then applying Silk Elements Liquid Gel.

Oh forgot to state changes. 
I will apply the prepoo every morning when i first get up and put on a plastic cap before my workout. That way I can be doing something and the heat generated will help it work.
For the wash, i am thinking of another way. I always get in the shower wash m hair and all those steps put in the deep conditioner and then bathe. But i think I will wash my hair and all, put the deep conditioner in, do the other getting ready stuff, then get in the shower and bathe and rinse it out. That way it has longer to work. Then once I get out the shower, i just have to lotion up, get dressed and style my hair. I will continue drying it with a scarf, i like that :)
And of course I will wear my new bonnet at night or when lounging around.

No comments: