Friday, July 25, 2008

A week later...

I am really glad that I was able to straighten my hair with the flat iron.  It has been really humid and semi-rainy the last few days and my hair still looks good. 

I have noticed I am starting to have dandruff again....I had it semibad before even though I keep my hair moisturized.  My fav shampoo for that used to be DooGro Dandruff Shampoo but sometime last year I guess they changed it and it became dandruff AND growth shampoo. I learned a longtime ago anything to stimulator growth does not work for me.  It makes my hair grow even more like it should but that makes it very itchy and with more itching came WAYYYYYYY more dandruff. It was pretty counteractive so I stopped using it. I am thinking about using it again since I want fast growth but I am very worried about the itching. It was pretty extreme....if you have ever had a tattoo done, when it is healing and it gets to the crazy flaking itching stage where you wanna claw (my left shoulder blade) off because it is so bad....it was just like that if not more. 

I forgot to measure my hair, but I am washing it Sunday so I will measure it with the new growth more visible so I can have a much more accurate number from a few main areas. Again my goals are around my ears by December....meaning somewhere between touching them to covering them. And by that I mean a section from the top of my head reaches down that far. I also want it to be soft yet strong. By then I think my color may be cut off, if it is, I will be getting a new color. I am thinking the color I had before because it was pretty bright and I like bright colors. It was a orangy red color and really nice on my skin because of my orange undertones. That sums up my year end goals. By this time next year, I hope to have shoulder length hair at least. 

I am trying something new this week, so I will have a post on that after Sunday.


No comments: