Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm so smart

SO I finally figured out how to record on my mac (yeah not the smartest cookie), so i will so videos from time to time! So I am washing my hair tomorrow or tonight, not sure yet, so I will show how I pre-poo.  It is different from other videos I saw but I do it similar to how some people do their deep conditioners, should be interesting, my first video :)

So I said I wanted to try some new things when I wash my hair this time. I was going to try having it braided and wear a braid out but I remembered those dont last mainly bcause I sleep hard on my head and flatten it out and with the length it may look worse. So instead I am going to try blowing out my roots if I can find my dryer....it disappeared in my room...weird. Like I said, I have around a half inch of new growth in some areas and I want to see how well that will work out as opposed to flat ironing it all out because I was really tired after doing that and I just want to try diffrent things to see how well stuff works on short hair since most blogs are aimed at longer hair.

I am beginning to get a little tired of the shortness because less hair does not equal less maintaance so anything to make it quicker while keeping it healthy is great. The major problem is the fact that it is literally half curly half straight....and not on the same strands. there are areas that are all curly (the previously mentioned broken sections along with the areas that are half and half....weirdness. 

Still searching for other thing I can try to do, mainly to blend my hair without straightening before tonight/tomorrow so I know what I am going to try.

Looking forward to making my video!

No comments: