Thursday, July 17, 2008

A little about me!!!!!

As stated in the description, I was relaxed from 4-19, natural from 19-22...and now I am texlaxed.
I AM BY FAR NOT A HAIRSTYLIST, I am learning as I go, because honestly, I cannot afford one right now :)

I will add pictures as soon as I find some (new computer so most were lost on old one a longgggg time ago), that way I can show my hair before it was cut off, after, and now. 

Currently, it is around 1.5" long, I am semi confused on the whole 4a/b all that jazz so when I post pictures, somebody let me know! All I know is it is THICK! I had my first texlax on June 28, 2008 and I am planning on the next one in either September or October (if not December). 

It was longer when I intially got it done, but thanks to my excessive coloring when it was natural, all the length that had 2 colors on top of each other (first actual entry will discuss that learning experience) had to be cut off. 

My hair always grew fairly fast, so my true concerns are on being sure it is healthy. I ready to make actual goals for what healthy means to you. So mine are currently to have hair that is shiny and moisturized since i have a very dry scalp usually.

Enjoy! 

No comments: