Tuesday, July 7, 2009

update since deep conditioning

Ummmm, so i will post it shortly....but basically i was deep conditioning (my long way) and i showed my growth!!!!!!!!

OMG! My hair is getting so long! I'm really excited that i decided to grow it out for real this time. I think I will be meeting most of my hair goals in October.

It is healthy and thick and strong!
It may shockingly be the Keri length! I'm bad with depth perceptions but I really think so! Judge in the video. I have until the end of October (not the beginning)....that leaves roughly 4 months, so about 2 more inches of growth. That is so so exciting!
It is getting past the odd over the ear length now, it is just about to the bottom of my ears. The back is really close to touching my shoulders!!! The front is touching my glasses now. The back itself is long, even from the middle. The middle area is getting there, it will help create nice layers!

So so excited.

Products to buy soon.......
-hair shears (for my ends)
-VO5 conditioner (it is working great)
-EVOO (will run out in a little bit)

something else but i forgot lol

No comments: