Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Midweek

Decided to deep condition twice a week. Been planning to do that but i needed a good schedule for it. So I will do it on the weekends and then wednesdays. But the wednesday will be the old way, where i just saturate it and cover it instead of taking an hour to part and divide. The quick way i just kind of feel around and finger comb it and then detangle it. Takes 5 minutes.

Glad I put the EVOO on top of the conditioner, my hair is holding moisture really well this week! i like it!!!! I will def continue to do it that way! But forgot to buy more EVOO today, i think i have enough for a couple more times!

Bought more VO5 today, was gonna try a Fruitisse one but it was $5 compared to $1, i am broke, lol!

I got my shears! So i can finally clip these ends!!!! I think i am gonna do it when i put the deep conditioner in, so to a point i will have to part it all like usual.

May do a video....will upload the other one today if i remember!!!

And i am redoing my rinse today! plan to do it a tad different maybe!

No comments: