Friday, July 10, 2009

Clipped Ends!!!!

SO i got my hair done today and clipped my ends just a little while ago.

My same friend did my hair, pictures tomorrow!

I did good on my ends, but a couple small spots i cut a tad too much....not a huge deal.

It felt much better....i tried some twists in the front to pull it so it hangs little....probably wont work but we will try it.

Pictures tomorrow...i checked and that video is a little long so i may do it in parts as it is. Ummmm, so iguess that is all.

Oh I used my spray bottle to wet the area not braided, then i parted areas beginning in the front and worked backwards. As i finished a section i put my moisturizer mix on it and twisted it. At the end i rubbed evoo on the areas on style twisted or braided. and then i sprayed the braided and twists with braid spray. and i like to use a scarf for braids cuz i think the bonnet would rub it too much.

Oh my braids are a little extra hanging and he braided to the ends so no need for rubber bands, sooooo, i tried to twist them together to hold them down....hopefully the scarf will help lol!

Pics tomorrow! promise!

No comments: