Sunday, July 5, 2009

Next Color

So i wanna start trying other colors, and I went to Sallys cuz i currently use Jazzing but it has less options....well tons of options but most are plain, i need wow! so i was looking at these
http://www.sallybeauty.com/wild-haircolor/BTZ12,default,pd.html?cgid=Hair05-02
it is BEYOND TTHE ZONE COLOR JAMZ and there are several colors i want to try. %5.79 each so i ned a gift card or something. NExt colors i want, if you look on the right side are!!!!

Party Time Pink....cuz bubble head is similar to what i have and i wonder if party will be brighter.
Huckleberry Blue
Not So Shy Violet
Tripped Up Turquoise
Wild Red

See that is already $36 lol! So ummm yeah. I need to pick one and I will buy it. Probably the blue or violet cuz they are the most different. And they would look crazy fly for my birthday!

I think i read them before and they work the same as Jazzing.... i think.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/Sheer-Haircolor/SBS-320913,default,pd.html
This is what i currently have...The Racy Wine....mine reads more red, i think due to the under color. See how all those are subdued? ugh! i need brightness in my life!



No comments: