Friday, July 17, 2009

Late I know!

Finally positing photos of the hair! So the pic below is with the twists in still.
Side view and you see my braids andddd the big twists in the back
My EVOO!!!!
THe pink comb, brush for the slicking back parts and water bottle
BRAID SPRAY IS DOING ME GREAT! A whole week and i can go a couple more days
Took the twists out in front
The ones in back lol

Pictures are out of order....had i looked at this one i would have known those 2 twists were back there....took 2 days for me to feel it. Fresh braids!!!!
Twists still...not bad!
Isn't this color cute! even if not showing right!




So as you can see one side is up more....there is a bobby pin holding it over.....both side picked over the braids was too even for me....i need off-centerness in my life!

The braids still look good! obviously not that fresh but realy good. I am gonna see when i can get them redone and wash my hair the day before that and deep condition. I want it done for my family reunion (next weekend) and my bday (the 29th!!!!!)


No comments: