Friday, October 2, 2009

Protective Style



Who knows if i'll be able to for real wear this wig for Halloween......wanna do spiral curls with the bang, it may help since it is so big anyway.

If all else fails i'll wear those little beanie hat things? idk what u call them, it's in the video. Point is this wig will be my protective winter style. It has only been cool a few days and my hair is already drier ugh.

So i def need to start wearing it soon.

I plan to be able to do less to my hair. But first i need to go get my hair trimmed. Since it is cool, i am debating on a few things.

I could straighten it myself and see how it looks plus wear it down a couple days and go get it trimmed at Great Clips.

They aren't the best but they are cheap and they do fairly well if you just tell them EXACTLY what you need from them.

Or I could go to a barbershop and have them do a shape up. Barber is $20 plus tip. Greatclips is $14 plus tip and may be less cuz i think i have a coupon. Idk if they are good with fros and not willing to take that chance. So Sunday morning I may wash and deep condition my hair and blow it out and straighten it, and then go to Great Clips. I think? gotta check their hours....They close at 5pm on Sundays....that wont work. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow instead even though i just deep conditioned yesterday. We'll see, I guess i need to detangle more that deep condition it :)

So it will just be for sake of looking and getting it cut cuz i'm sure it will only last a couple days, it's always humid here ugh.

After that, i'll be wearing the wig. I'll do all the normal stuff except i wont have to pick or style my hair after i moisturize it.

Also, i want a tighter wig cap cuz my hair is still big under mine and it makes the wig look weird.

I guess here is a picture of those hats.

Hats look really cute on me and i especially like these lately. i got one from a hair store less cute but it works well enough.
I want some more but i see they are a little pricey....to the thirft store i go or maybe platos closet i guess. I'm so broke.

If i can get a ton of cute hats and stuff, then i can wear the wig . we'll see what happens.

No comments: