Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall hair!

I got some hats! I got 3 (so now i hve 4) from Forever 21. Yellow (mustard), hot pink, and gray. So cute! I will take pictures maybe tomorrow with them on. I never uploaded the video cuz i forgot lol!

I been thinkin bout straightening my hair myself. But it has been rainy and just got warm again...so if i do i migt have to wait until like the end of the month. We will see.

I am in school and have a new parttime job sooooo that will obviously factor into time and when/if i can do my hair. It is just soooo thick that i know it will take forever, it always has lol. Even in those pics i posted a longtime ago, and it was short (After the fiasco), it took like hours! But i do know some ways to help it andddd i also think the fact that the back is longer will help cuz it will be easier to grip.

The way i did before and will probably do when i finally get time is this (not spending any money except to get the ends clipped!):
wash, etc
leave-in conditioner and moisturizer mix like usual, no gel
here is the change....i will use a little extra moisturizer cuz the one i use is also a good heat protectant (the ORS olive oil lotion) mixed with some glossing polisher.
Gonna use my 1 inch ceramic iron and i'll do it in the same wrap style i always do. After that, i will go ahead and clip the ends i can or just go straight to get it trimmed. we will see about that part.

Oh! so i mentioned my hair being dry lately. So I have been off and on doing the wig with the beret thingy. Well today it was dry even after i added the moisturizer, i thought maybe an oil to seal it so i put glossing polisher on top, did the charm! Not greasy but it help the moisture in, i was glad! Feels good....plus it was warm today so that helped lol!

If i do straighten it this month, i will def take pictures and maybe do a video. I looked at my calendar today, i forgot I had sechedule myself to straighten my hair on the 25th lol! we will see, maybe i will!!!

No comments: