Monday, September 28, 2009

Work!

I worked on the wig! So these are some new pictures of it! Isn't it cute????

I know it is not perfect yet....and some ppl said it looks like a wig still. I know! I'm gettin there!

I need to take down some of the volume on the sides, but lord, we lucky the bang dont look a hot mess lol, i will figure that out eventually.

Anywho, for this still be my first wig and my first time cutting any type of hair, i think it looks pretty good! Funny thing is, the fullness is probably how my hair would look in this style cuz it is so thick. Remember the red from last year before the first cut? Very voluminous. I pulled the front flatter and it was cuter, so it is a little more about smashing it down a little than real cutting. At lest for the sake of not messing it up, :)

I also tried it with one of those net thingys, it was cute. So maybe if i am uncomfy with the full volume, i'll where it with that. I liked it. And right after i took it off, the wig was flatter, and looked better. I think the bigg thing too is my hair! even with the wig cap, my hair is kind of big. So when i push down on my hair, it flattens out. I wish i could cornrow lol! or at least flat twist. I'll figure that out i guess.

VIDEO COMING TOMORROW!




I worked on the wig!

1 comment:

Zoe Renee said...

that hair is cute girl! is that an already existing wig unit or something you put together completely? i am a huge fan of the nicki minaj hair myself! haha