Friday, September 18, 2009

one week



In 4 days it will be my anniverary! September 22, 2008, i cut off my hair after i had it relaxed for a few months trying to have a change and then realized i in fact was not a relaxer girl anymore lol!

So on that date, my hair was the extra low cut i love love love. I had pictures on my old phone, but if u look at any previous posting with my ultra low cut, thats what i had. Since then i have only had trims, not cutting! And it will be a whole 365 days of continuous growth!!!!!!!

I was considering picking it out today but i think i will wait until then. I think before i pick it out, i will flat iron a couple areas, cuz lord knows i dont feel like doing it all. But i might do a couple areas. If not, i will still pic it out for a good fro pic and I will also post photos of me pulling it straight in significant areas with postings of my hair straight before to show the length.

I am so excited

But i have had the itch to cut it. to prevent that, i am looking into ideas for new styles i could get when i get a job and get some money to keep up stuff.

In the mean time, i can start rocking my wig cuz it is getting cooler!

I am gonna see if I can get some more hair to do a new wig. If I am able to get the hair, i will be cutting the wig i have so it has a bang. I said before that it is a little thin near the swoop separating point so i would have to add hair. but if i keep it straight and just cut a bang, it is full enough.

I am still a broke student, so for real if my mom or anyone asks what i want for christmas/graduation, i will say money for hair! lol! and i will be down at the hair store, buying some more hair. I'll get a half bag of blonde too, so that i can rinse strips of it different colors and put them into my wigs when i want to! If i am able to cut this wig with a bang, it will def be Nicki Minaj inspired with color on the under layers.

I'll do a new post of styles i want to create with wigs....so my new hobby!

No comments: