Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer 2009 plans

Plans/goals!

Plans.....still waiting til October to straighten my hair. Recall i said never perming again! ever! no texlax! nothing of the sort, ugh! But what i decided to do as a treat to myself for making it a whole year (actually a year and a month). I will be finding a GREAT Dominican Salon and having them straighten it. That is 4 months from now. I am planning for October 26th to 30th....cuz Halloween is obviously the 31st and a saturday.

I am planning to get my hair trimmed soon....i may go to Curltopia. I have been keeping it up well, but have not had it trimmed in 6 months and think i should to be sure i dont grow it for nothing. I see and feel weird ends.

Since I met my "short" goal....the length where i said i would be happy if it got past my ears (going with the mushroom look). I am looking at longer now. By October i hope it will be shoulder length.....sounds like alot but it is actually close in the back now, so the sides can get there, i think. That puts the front probably down my nose, the sides at my chin and the back touching my shoulders.

Something I want to try is pepperment oil.

OH FORGOT! So I did move away from shampoo as often. I cowash mostly, shampoo like once a week. And it is working well. My hair holds the moisture better i noticed!

So yeah, gonna find a whole foods or just go to trader joe's and get some peppermint oil. Gonna deep condition a little more often (was doing once a week) now gonna do twice cuz it is HOT!

pictures coming soon....

No comments: