Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hair color

Okay forgot this before....I also plan to"Refresh" my color in a couple months. I want it a little lighter, so i think i will get the next color brighter, because my rinses will take better, i think.

I think the next color up is Light Golden Blonde. So I will try that.

I am thinking about doing it in July (right befre my birthday!!!) but am concerned about the heat. So we will see. Gonna try the rinse again first.

Also, when i refresh my color, I am not planning to do the roots.......right after I colored my hair, I looked at a before picture and loved the black. And then i saw a picture of lil mama with her black and blonde and loved it. So I am going to keep letting the blonde grow down, so it will be a mix. I think it will make it more fun when i do rinses!!!!

And I always forget to do this, but i want to moisturize at night too.....one reason i want to try the peppermint oil. It will help me relax!

No comments: