Saturday, March 21, 2009

MArch Update....video!




Made a video but these  things load so slow....idk why....so will do later....

i discuss my hair growth! It is roughly where it was when it was straight in june...looks like a short mushroom cut....it will be cute as a long one in October! Yea!!!!

Gonna try coil outs, twistouts, and braids to help with the growth!

Still plan to wait to color and straighten til October. Still plan on doing the blonde so I can rinse any color I want after that with my black. So excited about my growth!

Will post the video later today promise!

The Keri Hilson pic is of the style i am refering to in the video....the longer mushroom....that is also about the length i hope my hair is by then. I like it because it is versitile. You can wear it like that or you can change up the front for swoops and such. Kind of will let me cheat and have a bang!

As for the color pattern....I think i am just gonna go in a do it like randomly....like not have a set pattern like the front of the back or whatever, i am just gonna do what I feel cuz I want it to look good in a fro, and i want it to be kind of random not calculated. We will see.... I gotta get a highlight cap thing cuz i usually do my whole head.

But yeah, SO THE 2 pics of me above Keri are old from last summer....but like thats bout where my hai is when I pull it out! So it is actually growing a little better than i thought. Cuz like that was 7 months and this now is 6 months....haha, one month less. Soooooo 6 months, is twice of what is on my head now, that should be keri length even if it dont grow faster during the warmer months!!!!!

LONG HAIR DON'T CARE....YEAAAAAA! 

No comments: