Thursday, March 5, 2009

March Hair

I know i have been slacking off... i have been busy. So in a little bit I will go wash my hair and detangle and take photos. I never did before, so now i can't really tell how much my hair has grown, lol! So yeah will be doing that.

I detangled the other day and not much hair came out on the comb, that was good! So i think i am good on that. Not much shedding. But i have been stressed out so my hair is probably not growing like it should. I may have to get some biotin to help it along. Prefer not to cuz vitamins tend to do weird stuff for me. lol! We will wait and see. Otherwise, I have not changed much. I just try to stick with my plan. My hair seems to be doing well. It has been itching more lately, so hopefully that is growth and not dryness. I am gonna have to start applying moisturizer to my scalp at night since i dont apply it directly anymore. I just put the gel and mix in my hand and pull it through from root to ends. So yeah.  Anywho, will be back with photos. 

I have a friend whose hair looks great! I want mine to look like hers! It is so long! But she didn't cut hers for a whole year, lol. I have 7 months to go. Ugh and my hair is still so short! I gotta relax so it can grow like i want it to. 

Oh also, i need to get stain pillow cases....because it gets hot in my room at night and wearing that bonnet does not help. At all....I feel like i am on fire sometimes it is so hot up there. like i was stuck in a oven while i was sleep! So yeah, i gotta work on that Because oh it is not working.

7 months left.....AHHHHHHHHHH. Lol....that means in 2 months i will get that itch to cut it. I already got the itch to color it, but i have been resisting because I know i can't until it is the amount i want. I hope all the cutting has not messed me up. Ppl always say that if you keep it short it wont grow....i hope that is a myth cuz i was cuttin like crazy. 7 month...october......oh Lord!

No comments: