Sunday, August 16, 2009

This week

So i have been deep conditioning most the day, need to wash this out, lol! Umm, i bought a conditioning cap, you attach it to your hand dryer but it was hot in my house so i never used it. I will try next time.

Somehow i made it a wek withut washing my hair because i was afraid of falling again. The amount of conditioner i need for my hair is getting out of hand. So now my tub gets really really slippery. Sometimes i forget to put comet down as soon as I get out. Well forgot bad after not only washing my hair but also coloring and deep conditioning. extra slippery. So i was standing on a wash cloth i hand drying in there, stepped off and fell. pulled my back my arm my shoulder and hit my shoudler. I was in pain.

I ran out of comet after that day. So until i went to the store, i was paranoid, so i just didnt wash my hair lol. It took it pretty well actually, was still soft throughout the week, still looked good. So i might try washing it less. It did itch a little more though, so maybe i will wash only twice a week. Like Sunday and Wednesday. We shall see.

I need to try a new style i am getting bored with this....but there is only so much i can do with bobby pins, lol!

No comments: