Friday, August 7, 2009

Semi New Routine

Okay, so i am currently just a cowasher....i have not used shampoo in like a month or so.

My hair does seem to be softer. I reversed the order a tad. Since the VO5 is so moisturizing it just sits if my hair isn't clean first. So I put the tea tree oil conditioner in first....it has sulfates in it like a shampoo so it gets it clean, then i put in the VO5 and then if i deep condition that day, it follows. I have still been putting EVOO on top of the deep conditioner.

My sides are knotty cuz i never trimmed them....totally forgot, lol. soooo need to do that one day.

Also my color is fading finally, so i am gonna redo it.....I might just do the whole thing this time, we will see. I will just look like a red head lol....

It seems to still be growing well, you can't tell until i pull it down cuz of the shrinkage. I won't be straightening in October cuz I can't afford it.....so it will be more like January or later depending on when i get some money!

No comments: