Thursday, December 18, 2008

so late with my updates!

So finally have time!

So my hair is growing well, it is in good condition but i do need a trim. So I have been deep conditioning when i wash my hair and my new routine has been this....well i added some things yesterday since it is enough to it i feel. Stars next to things will indicate additions.

*Prepoo (using biolage, silk elements olive oil deep conditioner, ors olive oil, garnier leave-in) for just a lttle while. I didnt use heat cuz i was already too hot that da lol!
Wash with CON still (about to go by the tea tre shampoo soon!)
Condition twice (once with biolage, then with the silk elements) 
I try to take my time showering once i put the silk elements in
Then this tip i read on a blog is cool, instead of a towel, you use a scarf and wrap it around your head. It gets all the excess water while you get ready, so by the time i am ready to do my hair, it is not dripping anymore. 
I used to do the Garnier fruitisse then use the applicator bottle for the ors, but the other day i just combined them both in the bottle and applied to the scalp!

I love this routine, the silk elements really really makes my hair soft, i love it. And the direct method is great because my hair is not greasy but is moisturized and i like that.

Today i didnt do anything new to my hair but it is still soft and rarely itches!!!! 

So right now the new things i want to buy are the tea tree shampoo, a new satin pillow case, and i am considering getting another black rinse Because it as grows it does this dark brown/dull black thing that i dont really like and i am trying to fight the color bug.

COLOR! SPEAKING OF COLOR, I HAVE A GREAT IDEA! So i previously talked about dying it black and pink and possibly ad blue violet on the bottom. butttt i was like well this time i will straighten whenever.....oh i am buying a new dryer too!

So anywho, so my plan is when it gets long enough...i am thinking like between july and october....I will dye it all the honey blonde i used to wear. So when it is natural it will be a nice blondeish color. And when i want to straighten it or perhaps try different colors, i will be able to just put one of those color rinses in since it just stains your hair. So lets say i want it black and pink one week but then i wana be poison ivy (or harley quinn or cleopatra) for halloween, so i may need it red or red and black or all black. The rinses dont damage your hair, so i think that would be a cool idea. cuz i wont cause more damage but i will have it very versatile as far as curly or straight and color choice!!!!

I am definitely letting it grow out this time. It is time for a change, and it could be a fun one!


No comments: