Sunday, February 1, 2009

Some noticable changes

My hair is showing growth. I can see it!!!!! Also, i am seeing the curls more and more. It looks good, i am happy. I think when it gets longer, it will look better. Still tiny curls but they will look alot better. That will be exciting! I think the growth is one track. A friend of mine who went natural like last February i think, she just straightened hers after almost a whole year and it was to her shoulders. We all know the length of my hair at 7 months, lol! So i need to make it past the 7 month mark for real this time. I am just ready to have long hair again. It will be a nightmare to do though, lol! Like now i can deep condition in the shower and the styling part takes a couple minutes. When it gets longer, i am gonna have to for real deep condition it to get it all. And i am going to have to part sections and all. 

I saw a process of how you shingle...it is a style alot of ppl use. I dont know, i need to see it on  different model. That one had really loose curls, i want to see it on someone with hair more like mine. 

That is about it....if my hair is like hers in the ear (october) i will be able to color it. I think i will just go to a salon and get it cut into a style (not a lot of cutting), just in layers, and then i will cut it. I meant to find photos to upload. i will do that. not of me this time, of styles i want to be able to do.

No comments: